COLUMBUS, Ga. (WRBL) – A driver in Columbus landed in the drainage culvert on Cherokee Avenue after his vehicle was rear-ended by another driver. Police say the other driver fled the scene.
The victim was unharmed in the incident. Their Prius, on the other hand, sustained some damage both front and back.
Police say the driver was turning into his driveway on Cherokee when a silver Ford hatchback struck him from behind. The Ford continued driving down Cherokee.
The incident happened around noon, April 13, at the convergence of Cherokee Avenue and Camille Drive across from the Country Club of Columbus golf course.
- Costco drops mask requirement for fully vaccinated shoppers, with some exceptions
- Huge Milestone: Las Vegas couple celebrates 75 years of wedded bliss
- Masks no longer required outdoors at Walt Disney World
- The unwitting are the target of COVID-19 falsehoods online
- Gaetz associate agrees to cooperate in federal investigation
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: