LANETT, Ala. (WRBL) – A deadly crash claimed the life of a Lanett man Sunday night.
Officials with the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency say the single-car crash happened at around 8:25 p.m. on Alabama 50, approximately three miles west of Lanett.
Kenneth Lee Barber, 59, was killed when the 1990 Mercedes 300 he was driving went off the road and hit an embankment.
ALEA officials say Barber was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Good grief! ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ no longer on TV
- BPD investigating hit and run that killed driver on I-59
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video
- ‘Glitter bomb’ sent to employee of 911 center in Pennsylvania
- Elections Office updates voting schedule for Columbus polling stations