COLUMBUS, GA. (WRBL) — A 37-year-old pedestrian was killed early Wednesday morning when she was apparently struck by a vehicle on Milgen Road, Muscogee County Coroner Buddy Bryan confirms.
Jennifer Sitz was pronounced dead at the Piedmont Columbus Regional at 1:35 a.m., Bryan said.
She was struck near Whisperwood Apartments and her body was found by a person walking along the road, Ryan said.
The death is under investigation by the Columbus Police Department.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene apologizes for comparing safety masks, Holocaust
- 2 dead, 2 injured in shooting at Mueller Co. plant in Albertville, authorities searching for shooter
- Forecast remains hot with slim rain chances; tracking the tropics closely.
- Georgia only has three fellowship trained Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecologists
- City hosts public meeting on SPLOST proposals
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: