(WIAT) — Due to social distancing and COVID-19 health guidelines, Logan’s Roadhouse decided to temporarily close all 261 of its restaurants until further notice. In addition to the stores closing, all of Logan’s furloughed employees have been terminated.
According to Restaurant Business Online, the debtor-in-possession withdrew financing because of the “unprecedented” outbreak of COVID-19. The chain restaurant owners, ‘Craftworks’ say they intend to re-open its Logan’s locations but are still unsure.
“The debtors hope that they will be able to restart their operations at some point in the future, but there are many preconditions to a restart, including the obtaining of financing, the hiring of staff, and the ability to create a coherent and profitable business plan.”Craftworks, court filing
- A Columbus woman returns from Houston where she battled COVID-19
- Florida man breaks a Georgia fishing record a few miles south of Columbus
- Asylum seekers stage demonstration at the border, demand their cases be heard in US
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet