MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A man has been charged after he allegedly stole a woman’s wallet in Myrtle Beach.
Christopher Jamar Bellamy, 28, is charged with common law robbery and resisting arrest, according to J. Reuben Long Detention Center booking records. He was booked around 8:45 p.m. Sunday and remains in the center pending a $75,464 bond.
Arrest warrants from the Myrtle Beach Police Department allege that Bellamy “struck the victim multiple times in the head and gained control of her wallet.”
- Grab the umbrella! Rain likely today and temperatures stay steady
- Vaccine rollout successes and setbacks at two Eufaula clinics
- Watch the skies: Mars, Pleiades star cluster pair up very closely
- Father, son reel in 1,000-pound bluefin tuna off North Carolina coast
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing