MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach City Council has voted to not allow a members-only swingers club within city limits.
This decision comes after a swingers club owner in Fayetteville, North Carolina asked Myrtle Beach officials to change its zoning code to allow for the adult entertainment club.
News13 was at Tuesday morning’s meeting, where Myrtle Beach City Council immediately denied that motion.
The club owner told council she felt the city misunderstood the purpose of the club.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Troup County Residents taking advantage of the early voting
- Franklin County Sheriff’s Office investigating after man drags donkey behind truck
- Melania Trump cancels trip to Pennsylvania rally because of COVID cough
- ‘People don’t want to eat outside’: Langevin concerned for restaurant industry as winter approaches
- Baby found burned, abandoned in Connecticut dumpster released from hospital