PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- LaGrange woman hospitalized after being beaten and set on fire, ex-boyfriend arrested and charged in attack
- There are many ways to beat this heat during the dog days of summer
- 101 Tijuana churches to reopen Aug. 15 with COVID-19 safety measures in place, bishop says
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Doctors Without Borders: Fewer migrants heading north seeking asylum