SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KRON) — Governor Gavin Newsom and his family are quarantining after being exposed to COVID-19.
Gov. Newsom said three of his children were exposed to a CHP officer who tested positive for the virus.
The governor said he and his wife Jennifer did not have direct contact with the officer.
He says the entire family tested negative Sunday, but will still quarantine for 14 days as part of local guidance.
- Athletes of the Week: Carver Lady Tigers Basketball
- Locust Fork man rebuilds father’s race car from the 1930s
- Cemetery worker buried alive, dies after grave collapses
- Homicide investigation underway on 29th Street in Columbus
- Two Columbus businesses face different challenges preparing for spring break tourists on Chattahoochee River