(NEXSTAR) – You still have time to buy tickets ahead of tonight’s $475 million Mega Millions jackpot.
The drawing will be held at 11pm ET. To win it all, you need to match all five numbers plus the Mega Ball.
Tickets are $2 each.
Should you beat the odds and win, you’ll have two options for collecting your prize, according to the Mega Millions website:
An annuity option: The Mega Millions annuity is paid out as one immediate payment followed by 29 annual payments. Each payment is 5% bigger than the previous one to protect the winners’ lifestyle and purchasing power in periods of inflation.
A cash option: A one-time, lump-sum payment that is equal to the cash in the Mega Millions jackpot prize pool. The cash option for tonight’s drawing will be $319.4 million.
- USA Gymnastics trying to move past Nassar as Trials begin
- Palace: Japan emperor ‘worried’ about Olympics amid pandemic
- Unvaccinated people now account for nearly all COVID deaths in US
- Rudy Giuliani’s law license suspended in New York
- Newsfeed Now: At least 1 dead, 10 injured after Florida condo collapse; Mysterious disease blinding birds
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: