WASHINGTON (WFLA) — In a video that has spread on social media, protesters can be seen handing over an apparent agitator to police during protests in Washington D.C. over the weekend.
Protesters took to the streets of the nation’s capital this past weekend to demonstrate their frustration with police brutality and social justice following George Floyd’s death.
A collection of demonstrators can be seen on video approaching a man who appeared to be destroying the sidewalk. They grabbed him and struggled with him as they carried him over to police custody.
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Philip Rivers to retire, will become head coach at St. Michael
- LIVE: Trump lands in Florida amid Biden inauguration
- Opelika Police investigating deadly shooting on Chester Avenue
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author