FORT PIERCE, Fla. (WGN) —Khalil Mack recently paid off everyone’s holiday layaway accounts at a Florida Walmart in his hometown.
“We here at Walmart would like to thank the Khalil Mack Foundation for your generosity, and for making so many families happy for the holidays! Everyone is truly greatful (sic) for everything you have done for them,” the store said on Facebook.
His generosity didn’t stop there.
Last weekend, WGN reported that the Chicago Chargers’ U14 Pop Warner football team needed help getting to the Disney National Championship this week. Needing $5,000 by last Thursday, Mack quietly donated $2,000 to help the team reach their goal.
Mack and the Bears hope to keep their playoff hopes alive next Sunday against the Green Bay Packers.
- Longtime teacher surprised with free tickets to Super Bowl
- San Francisco 49ers get chance to tie Pittsburgh Steelers, New England Patriots
- Two diehard Chiefs fans getting married on Super Bowl Sunday
- ‘I’m fired up’: 49ers’ great Jerry Rice gearing up for Super Bowl in Miami
- J.Lo’s “butt cleavage” and other outlandish Super Bowl prop bets