OAK MOUNTAIN, Ala. (WIAT) — A student in Shelby County has contracted the coronavirus (COVID-19), according a letter from the school system superintendent.
Shelby County Schools Superintendent Lewis Brooks sent an email to parents of Oak Mountain students Monday afternoon, saying a parent had told them their child tested positive for the coronavirus.
Read Superintendent Lewis Brooks’ email in its entirety below:
- Biden calls Trump ‘an absolute fool’ for mocking masks during pandemic
- Sheriff who protests governor’s stay-home order stays home to work
- California sues over sex misconduct on ‘Criminal Minds’ set
- Billboards poke fun at Michigan’s coronavirus restrictions
- TODAY: SpaceX & NASA team up for a historic space launch