Total Time – 50 minutes (Makes 4 Servings)
Complete your meal with potato puffs, sweet tea, and cupcakes for dessert. Instead of fish, you can also use popcorn shrimp or fish sticks in the sandwich recipe.
- 2 tablespoons capers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons presliced green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- 4 (5-oz) frozen potato-crusted cod (or breaded fish) fillets
- 4 Bakery hamburger buns
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 bag baby arugula (4–5 oz)
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup whole or sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup lemon vinaigrette
Fish Sandwiches with Remoulade Steps:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Chop capers and onions; combine with mayonnaise and pesto. Chill until ready to serve.
2. Bake fish following package instructions.
3. Assemble by placing fish on bottom bun; top with romaine leaves. Spread 1 tablespoon sauce on top side of each bun. Serve.Arugula-Almond Salad Steps:
1. Place arugula, cheese, almonds, and raisins in salad bowl.
2. Add dressing; toss and serve.CALORIES
Fish Sandwich: (per 1/4 recipe) 390kcal; FAT 13g; SAT FAT 2g; TRANS FAT 0g; CHOL 60mg; SODIUM 940mg; CARB 39g; FIBER 1g;
SUGARS 5g; PROTEIN 27g; VIT A 15%; VIT C 6%; CALC 6%; IRON 15%
Arugula-Almond Salad: (per 1/4 recipe) 270kcal; FAT 18g; SAT FAT 3g; TRANS FAT 0g; CHOL 5mg; SODIUM 450mg; CARB 21g; FIBER 3g;
SUGARS 12g; PROTEIN 9g; VIT A 15%; VIT C 8%; CALC 25%; IRON 8%