(NEWS10) – The Farmers’ Almanac is predicting a “polar coaster” winter this year.
According to the Farmers’ Almanac, the Northeast, from Washington Boston, can expect colder-than-normal temperatures with above-average winter precipitation.
“Our extended forecast is calling for yet another freezing, frigid, and frosty winter for two-thirds of the country,” shares Editor Peter Geiger, Philom. said.
The Western United States is expected to see near-normal winter temperatures and normal precipitation.
- Witness records rioting in Cleveland from feet away
- National Guard troops sent to Atlanta; city invokes curfew
- WATCH LIVE: Crowds gather at National Civil Rights Museum for protest
- Protests heat up across US, governors call in National Guard
- Front is through, drier air moving in with temperatures warming