(NEWS10) – The Farmers’ Almanac is predicting a “polar coaster” winter this year.
According to the Farmers’ Almanac, the Northeast, from Washington Boston, can expect colder-than-normal temperatures with above-average winter precipitation.
“Our extended forecast is calling for yet another freezing, frigid, and frosty winter for two-thirds of the country,” shares Editor Peter Geiger, Philom. said.
The Western United States is expected to see near-normal winter temperatures and normal precipitation.
- Man convicted of killing Thomasville store clerk set to be executed Oct. 30
- Dragon Con co-founder fights charge based on artist’s photo
- “Nobody Died at Sandy Hook” author must pay victim’s dad $450,000, jury says
- California students tackle classmate who pulled out gun at school, police say
- Maine student’s suspension challenged after rape-awareness note called bullying