BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — A video has gone viral in Birmingham after a school crossing guard helped him with his tie.
Friday morning 10th grader, Jalen Hall, was dressed to impress on game day but he needed help with his tie, his mother Quita Hall, said. Jalen Hall plays football at Ramsay High School. As they were dropping his sister off at JH Phillips Academy, his mother spotted the crossing guard and asked him for help with her son’s tie.
The video that Kenya Ford captured and posted to social media received many likes and shares. Many of the comments praised the crossing guard for setting a good example and sharing his simple act of kindness.
- Former Columbus mayor, senate candidate Tomlinson speaks exclusively with News 3 after attending Atlanta debate
- Atlanta’s Democratic debate draws protesters
- Democratic presidential debate takes center stage in Atlanta
- Another pleasant day, rain returns Saturday
- Chambers Academy Wants To Be “All Time Famous”