GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – The U.S. Highway 17 northbound bridges exiting Georgetown are closed because of a crash involving a transit bus, according to the Georgetown County Emergency Management Division.
Midway Fire Rescue, Georgetown City Fire Department and Georgetown County Fire/EMS are on scene of the crash, according to a tweet from MFR.
In another tweet, MFR said crews are “currently assessing up to 20 patients with reported minor injuries.”
News13 has a crew headed to the scene. Count on us for updates as we work to learn more.
- Body of missing Seoul mayor found after massive search
- Virginia man charged after infant smothered to death, wife injured with hammer
- Destination Vacation: 23 miles of hiking trails await across the beautiful Piedmont Environmental Center
- 11-year-old girl, her father shot to death in dog dispute with neighbor in Florida, police say
- Destination Vacation: 23 miles of hiking trails await across North Carolina’s beautiful Piedmont Environmental Center