PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to email@example.com.
- WRBL PrepZone Week 6: Alabama High Schools
- News 3 PrepZone: Week 6 Georgia Highlights
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- Reds say broadcaster Thom Brennaman resigns after anti-gay slur
- US Senate candidates clash over Supreme Court nomination ahead of election