GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — WKRG News 5 captured some intense footage from the West Beach area of Gulf Shores overnight as Hurricane Zeta moved through.
Video from the Edgewater and & Island Royale condos shows water flooding the parking garage and front parking lots.
Flooding was seen near Little Lagoon leaving HWY 59 was impassable. The Oyster house parking lot was also full of storm surge.
An official in Orange Beach overnight reports no significant damage and just two isolated power outages. Overall, that portion of south Baldwin County weathered the storm well and it could have been a lot worse.
- Man arrested for arson attempt at Walker County courthouse
- 2 businesses burglarized in Montgomery County
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- AEA: Students are using doctors notes to get out of quarantine
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America