- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 Chicken cutlets
- 1 packet Italian salad dressing seasoning packet
- ½ tsp. Garlic Salt
- 8 ounce package Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 8 ounce bag of Fresh Spinach
- In a skillet, heat extra virgin olive oil. Add chicken cutlets, browning both sides in extra virgin olive oil and butter.
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt and seasoning packet.
- Stir in cream cheese, cover with lid until cheese melts.
- Remove lid, add sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Cover until spinach wilts.
- Stir and serve.