Part 1 Ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- ½ tsp. celery seed
- 1 Tbsp. mustard seed
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 3 medium red potatoes, cubed, boiled, drained
Part 1 Directions:
- Combine vinegar, celery seed, mustard seed, salt and sugar. Pour mixture over warm potatoes. Refrigerate overnight.
Part 2 Ingredients:
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup chopped pickle (or dill relish)
- ½ cup green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 can corned beef (chilled in can, then diced)
Part 3 Directiond:
- In a large bowl, add potato mixture, cabbage, corned beef, green onions.
Part 3 / Dressing Ingredients:
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Part 3 / Dressing Directions:
- Whisk milk and mayonnaise into a creamy dressing. Pour over potato salad, toss and serve.