- 2 Honey Crisp Apples
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks, optional
- ¼ cup Walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cups Dried Cranberries or raisins
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the tops off of the apples and remove the cores. .
- Remove 1/2″ of the peel at the top of the apples.
- Pour some lemon juice in bowl and coat the outside edges of the apples.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, walnuts, cranberries, cinnamon, syrup, and butter to form a paste.
- Stuff the apples with the mixture.
- Pour lemon juice and water in a shallow pan.
- Place apples in pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until apples are soft and tender.