- 1 cup, crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 1/2 cups, crushed pecans
- 1/4 cup, bourbon
- 2 tablespoons, honey
- 2 tablespoons, cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon, cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon, ginger
- 2 cups, confectioners sugar
- Place 1 cup of vanilla wafers and 1 1/2 cups of pecans in the food processor. Turn on the food processor.
- Place the crushed vanilla wafers and pecans in a bowl. Add 1/4 a cup of bourbon, 2 tablespoons of honey or corn syrup if you prefer, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon of ginge.
- Mix thoroughly and roll the mix into mini dough balls.
- You can choose to dip each dough ball in either confectioners sugar, cocoa powder, and/or crushed pecans.
- Eat and enjoy!