- 2 Eggs
- Milk (1 Cup)
- Salt (1/2 Teaspoon)
- All-Purpose Flour (1 Cup)
- Cooking Spray
- Crack 2 eggs into a measuring cup, and gently beat them.
- Add 1 cup of milk.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1 cup of all-purpose flour, and then mix.
- Spray the muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Add a dab of butter and the mix in each slot of the muffin pan.
- Place in an oven preheated at 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for about 10 minutes and then turn back to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve hot!