- One box of Brownie mix
Make brownies according to directions on the box; before baking in a 350 degree oven, and add 3/4 of a bag of mint chocolate chips to the mixture
- 1 cup Butter, softened,
- 1 (12 oz.) bag of mini chocolate chips
- 1 (9 oz.) box of Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies, crushed into small pieces
- 2 cups Confectioner’s Sugar
- Allow brownies to cool.
- Cream the butter in a large mixing bowl add the confectioner’s sugar and 3/4 of the crushed Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies. Beat with a mixer until well-blended and fluffy.
- Spread frosting on cooled brownies. Sprinkle the remaining crushed Girl Scout Cookies over the top.