OPELIKA, Ala. (WIAT) — This Memorial Day, friends and family also remember the death of Rod Bramblett, voice of the Auburn Tigers, and his wife, Paula.
It has been one year since the husband and wife were killed in a two-vehicle crash.
Johnston Taylor slammed into the back of the Bramblett’s SUV May 25, 2019, investigators report. Taylor was 16 at the time and is being charged as an adult with two counts of reckless manslaughter.
Police say he was speeding and under the influence of marijuana at the time of crash. At this time, he is under house arrest.
- BSC Southeastern Shootout gets underway at South Commons
- WRBL Senior Night: Jordan Baseball
- Second week of July, widespread storms roll-in
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- One injured in early Friday morning shooting on 1st Ave and 22nd street