BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak has forced restaurants to move to a drive-thru and curbside pickup only as Americans begin social distancing.
People of Alabama can also look forward to picking up their favorite drink from restaurants and bars, according to the Alabama ABC Board. Tuesday evening, the board approved a ruling that states restaurants and bars can temporarily sell alcohol to-go with curbside pickup only.
This motion comes after many bars and restaurants have moved to a curbside model for public safety.
- Elephants kill suspected poacher at South African national park
- The Female Field: 4 Olympians launch women’s sports media company TOGETHXR
- Dr. Scott Harris optimistic on return to pre-pandemic normalcy for Alabama by mid-summer
- EAMC sees uptick in COVID-19 hospitalizations, younger patients
- Elmore County man under investigation for alleged social media posts