TARRANT, Ala. (WIAT) — Police are investigating a shooting where a teenager was shot in Tarrant.
The shooting happened around 6 P.M. in the 1400 block of Elizabeth Avenue, police say.
The 19-year-old who was shot and has been transported to UAB with life-threatening injuries. At this time, no suspects are in custody at this time.
- Macaulay Culkin, Brenda Song announce birth of first child together
- ‘Huge’ explosion rocks St. Vincent as volcano keeps erupting
- Multiple people shot, including KPD officer at Austin-East Magnet High School
- Former Chiefs coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in crash that injured 5-year-old girl
- Where are masks required? Interactive map helps you find out