Clearview BBQ on River Road closed after small fire

Top Stories

Clearview BBQ is now closed after a small fire.

A Columbus Fire Official says it was a cigarette that ignited the fire. The cigarette hit the backside of the restaurant.

The official says there was a little smoke that filled the restaurant.

Columbus firefighters from Station 1 responded to the call. There were no injuries reported.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Recent Updates

More 7 Day Forecast

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories