COLUMBUS, Ga. (WRBL) — An early morning house fire in Columbus claimed the life of two women on April 30.
Muscogee County coroner Buddy Brian told New 3 the fire broke out at 4:17 a.m. at 3209 6th Ave. Bryan identified the victims, Margaret Jones, 69, and Tamica Smith, 48.
A juvenile, 13, who also lived in the home was transported to a local emergency room.
- Pandemic pet boom has veterinarians backlogged, burned out
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Ivey in Anniston to honor fallen law enforcement
- Oklahoma woman loses feet to COVID-19, husband never leaves her side
- Sauce Shortage: Chick-fil-A Plans To Limit Sauces To Customers
- Newfeed Now: House GOP ousts Rep. Liz Cheney from top post amid Trump criticisms; Sinkhole drains 17-acre lake
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: