TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — A group has met and surpassed their goal to bring the “Baby Trump” balloon that lampoons the president to Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-LSU game this Saturday.
The goal to bring the float costs $4,000 and includes transportation, set up, anchors and staffing. As of 3 p.m. Thursday, the group raised over $6,500.
The balloon is currently in New Jersey and is set to be shipped sometime Friday, according to the group. No word yet on when or where the balloon will be inflated in Tuscaloosa.
The game is set to kick off at 2:30 p.m. right here on CBS 42.
- Central Red Devils And Prattville Meet In Playoffs
- A cornucopia of leaves blown off the trees, as the arctic air moves-in
- PrepZone Performance Of The Week: Valley’s Hamlin & Chatt Co’s Dunovant
- Columbus / Muscogee Republican Party hosts “Salute to Veterans” event
- No. 2 Duke rolls past Central Arkansas 105-54 for 3-0 start