TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — A group has met and surpassed their goal to bring the “Baby Trump” balloon that lampoons the president to Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-LSU game this Saturday.
The goal to bring the float costs $4,000 and includes transportation, set up, anchors and staffing. As of 3 p.m. Thursday, the group raised over $6,500.
The balloon is currently in New Jersey and is set to be shipped sometime Friday, according to the group. No word yet on when or where the balloon will be inflated in Tuscaloosa.
The game is set to kick off at 2:30 p.m. right here on CBS 42.
- Burger King’s new ad may grow on you
- Virginia teacher dresses up as famous figures for Black History Month
- IRS to pay visits to high-income taxpayers who fail to file
- New U.S. Sen. Kelly Loeffler visits Columbus and Fort Benning
- APD: Couple shoots 3, kills 2 after attempted home invasion