PELHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — A 15-year-old girl has drowned at Oak Mountain State Park Monday evening, according to the Pelham Fire Department.
PFD received a call of a person drowning at the park around 6 p.m. The girl was later found around 7:30 p.m.
Shelby County Coroner Lina Evans confirmed the victim was a 15-year-old girl.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- WRBL PrepZone Week 5: Georgia Highlights
- News 3 PrepZone: Week 5 Alabama Highlights
- A car wash can go a long way to support families for “charity day”
- Alabama native and Auburn grad Laurel Goldman competing on CBS’s ‘Love Island’
- Building trust on the border: FBI director works with community to stem crime, cyber threats