MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — A proposed bill in the Alabama Legislature would require all men in the state to get a vasectomy within one month of their 50th birthday or the birth of their third biological child, whichever comes first.
The bill was proposed by Rep. Rolanda Hollis Thursday. The proposal also states the procedure will be done at the man’s own expense.
The bill is currently in committee at this time. If it is passed, the bill would go into effect the third month since its approval.
- Hit and run victim’s aunt speaks about justice for her nephew
- JUST A THOUGHT: A good time to get outdoors and get fit in this sunny forecast and 600 kids show us how
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates
- “Here comes the sun”, then the clouds return, a bit of a buzz kill
- Animal Care and Control are forced to return dog and twelve puppies to owner after complaint