There will be scattered showers southeast of Columbus throughout the overnight and through daybreak Thursday morning. The clouds will be sticking around and the winds will be picking-up a bit in the forecast.
The clouds will still be lingering Thursday but will eventually clear for a great start to the weekend.
Weather Synopsis: Cooler air will be building into the region with chilly conditions and afternoon highs well below average until we warm-up for the weekend. A stronger High pressure “Fair Weather” system will build from the north and dry us out just in time for the weekend.
- Backing up the talk: Outspoken King wins at US swim trials
- Americus Police investigating late night shooting, one teen dead
- Arreola Family to hold candlelight vigil ahead of August 9th civil case
- Forecast remains dry through the end of the week but tropical moisture moves in this weekend.
- Miss Georgia candidates take the stage, following year of uncertainty
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: