TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Lars Anderson is perhaps the person best-equipped to answer an impossible question for Alabama fans: who is the greatest football coach in school history?
Anderson, the former Sports Illustrated writer and author of “Chasing the Bear: How Bear Bryant and Nick Saban Made Alabama the Greatest College Football Program of All Time,” joined CBS 42’s Drew Carter to discuss the similarities and differences between the two iconic coaches.
- Travel restrictions make things difficult for international families
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats
- UPDATE: Man steals marked police unit in Iberia Parish, leads pursuit through three parishes before apprehension
- There’s only one Central Alabama company that saves cats from trees, The Tree Man
- Troup County Girls Basketball Rising to the Challenge