SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Yelp, the popular business review website, named the top 25 most haunted spots in the U.S.
Two local business made the cut among the ghostly establishments.
See the full list below.
- The Olde Pink House – Savannah, GA
- Muriel’s Jackson Square – New Orleans, LA
- Alcatraz Island – San Francisco, CA
- Earnestine & Hazel’s Bar & Grill – Memphis, TN
- The Washoe Club – Virginia City, NV
- The Cauldron – Buena Park, CA
- Poogan’s Porch – Charleston, SC
- Mizpah Hotel – Tonopah, NV
- Glen Tavern Inn – Santa Paula, CA
- Turner’s Seafood – Salem – Salem, MA
- The Marshall House – Savannah, GA
- Casey Moore’s Oyster House – Tempe, AZ
- Bourbon Orleans Hotel – New Orleans, LA
- USS Hornet Museum – Alameda, CA
- McMenamins Kennedy School – Portland, OR
- Pioneer Saloon – Goodsprings, NV
- McMenamins Edgefield – Troutdale, OR
- The Driskill – Austin, TX
- Hicksville Pines Bud & Breakfast – Idyllwild, CA
- Padre Hotel – Bakersfield, CA
- Verti Marte – New Orleans, LA
- Bern’s Steak House – Tampa, FL
- The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City – Oklahoma City, OK
- Hotel Leger – Mokelumne Hill, CA
- Hotel Monteleone – New Orleans, LA
According to Yelp, they created the list by identifying businesses in the restaurant, food, travel and arts categories with a large concentration of reviews mentioning relevant keywords.
They then ranked those spots using a number of factors including the total volume and ratings of reviews mentioning those keywords.
Haunted houses and ghost tours were not considered.