Below normal highs today

7 Day Forecast

TuesdayA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tuesday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. WednesdayA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 98. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. ThursdayA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Thursday NightA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. FridayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Friday NightA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. SaturdayA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Saturday NightA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. SundayA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Sunday NightA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. MondayA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories