One boundary through the region with another boundary on the way for Saturday which will help clear the clouds by Saturday afternoon. The brief lull in cloud cover is short lived as a warm front lifts through the area Sunday bringing along instability and humidity for showers and thunderstorms for Sunday evening. A few of these storms could be on the stronger side with gusty winds.
For the start of the week, an upper level disturbance will help more showers and thunderstorms form for Monday and Tuesday while keeping us above average and unsettled. Afternoon highs will be able to climb back into the mid 80s and few areas will see upper 80s until another cold front brings a quick shot of cooler air by the end of next week.
- Japan pushes Olympics despite state of emergency, population that’s just 1% vaccinated against coronavirus
- Governor announces sickle cell research chair to be named for Columbus lawmaker Calvin Smyre
- Liz Cheney says Trump and GOP backers threaten democracy
- 13-year-old Florida girl found murdered was stabbed, 14-year-old suspect being held 21 days
- GOP’s Carr seeks another term as Georgia attorney general
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: