Cold morning, sunny today

7 Day Forecast

Today–Sunny, with a high near 51. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. TonightMostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday–Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday–Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Sunday Night–Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Monday–Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Monday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Tuesday–Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night–A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday–Sunny, with a high near 45. Wednesday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Thursday–Sunny, with a high near 47.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories