Fall weather is here today

7 Day Forecast

Today–Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Tonight–Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind around 5 mph. Friday–Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. East wind around 5 mph. Friday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday–A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night–Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday–Sunny, with a high near 67. Sunday Night–Clear, with a low around 44. Monday–Sunny, with a high near 70. Monday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Tuesday–A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Wednesday–A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories