Good chance of thunderstorms today

7 Day Forecast

Today–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10am. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 102. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Friday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 103. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Friday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Saturday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Saturday Night–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Sunday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Sunday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Monday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Monday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Tuesday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Tuesday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Independence Day–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories