Here comes a dry, sunny weekend

7 Day Forecast

Today-Patchy fog between 7am and 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tonight-Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Saturday-Sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Saturday Night-Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday-Sunny, with a high near 79. Sunday Night-Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Monday-Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Monday Night-Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Tuesday-A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Tuesday Night-A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Wednesday-Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night-A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Thursday-Sunny, with a high near 73.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories