Hot, muggy and showers today

7 Day Forecast

Today–Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 100. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 99. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Friday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Saturday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Sunday–Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Sunday Night–Mostly clear, with a low around 76. Monday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Monday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. TuesdayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Tuesday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Wednesday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories