Isolated thunderstorms possible again today

7 Day Forecast

Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after noon. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Friday Night–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind around 5 mph. Saturday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Sunday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Monday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Monday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Tuesday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Tuesday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Wednesday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Wednesday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Thursday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories