LIVE NOW /
Watch WRBL News 3 Nightwatch

Mix of clouds and sunshine today

7 Day Forecast

Today–Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Tonight–Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday–Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Thursday–A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Thursday Night–A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday–Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Saturday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Saturday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Sunday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Sunday Night–A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 63. Monday–Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories