More sunshine and warmer today

7 Day Forecast

A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night—A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 97. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night—A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Sunday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Monday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Monday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Tuesday—A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Tuesday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Wednesday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Wednesday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Thursday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories