Morning fog and afternoon showers

7 Day Forecast

A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Patchy dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm, then a slight chance of showers between 9pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 30%. SaturdayA slight chance of thunderstorms, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. SundayA slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. MondayA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 85. Monday NightA 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. TuesdayPartly sunny, with a high near 88. Tuesday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 68. WednesdayMostly sunny, with a high near 89. Wednesday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 68. ThursdayMostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Remarkable Women

More Remarkable Women

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories