Mostly sunny, dry and warmer today

7 Day Forecast

Today–Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight–Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Calm wind. Saturday–Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Saturday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Sunday–A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night–A 10 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Monday–A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Monday Night–Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday–A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Tuesday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday–Sunny, with a high near 72. Wednesday Night–Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Thursday–Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories