Much colder today, high 60

7 Day Forecast

A 20 percent chance of showers before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday Night–Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Saturday–Partly sunny, with a high near 60. East wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Saturday Night–A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. East wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Sunday–A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Sunday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Monday–A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Monday Night–A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Tuesday–Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night–Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday—A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night–Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Thursday–A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories