Overcast skies today and drizzle

7 Day Forecast

Patchy drizzle with a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 66. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Monday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly between 10pm and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday–Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 71. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tuesday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Wednesday–Sunny, with a high near 59. Wednesday Night–Clear, with a low around 38. Thursday–Sunny, with a high near 66. Thursday Night–A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Friday–Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Saturday–Sunny, with a high near 59. Saturday Night–Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Sunday–Sunny, with a high near 63.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Community Headline List

More Community