Partly sunny this afternoon

7 Day Forecast

Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of showers between noon and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. High near 77. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Friday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Saturday Night—A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday—A chance of thunderstorms before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Monday–Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Night–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Tuesday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Tuesday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Wednesday–Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Wednesday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Thursday–Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories